Two Spirit peoples are recognized, respected, and engaged in an integral manner, within Indigenous communities and society at large.
To re-establish and enhance our traditional roles and responsibilities as Two Spirit people in Indigenous communities while creating supportive environments within all societies for contemporary Two Spirit peoples.
- Provide social, health, and/or cultural programs and services primarily for our 2Spirit, IndigiQueer and/or Indigenous LGBTQIA+ communities
- Foster networking, knowledge exchange, training and mentoring between 2Spirit, IndigiQueer and/or LGBTQIA+ community members and leadership
- Increase access to public services for Indigenous trans and non-binary people, gender non-conforming and gender diverse individuals
- Provide a community gathering space and resources for 2Spirit, IndigiQueer and/or Indigenous LGBTQIA+ community members
- Organize and promote 2Spirit, IndigiQueer and/or Indigenous LGBTQIA+ community celebrations
- Create gender affirming spaces within ceremonial settings