EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Full-time Contract – Immediately @ $34.00/hr @ 37.5 hrs/week
- Board Governance: Works with the board in order to fulfill the organization mission.
- Responsible for leading E2S in a manner that supports and guides the organization’s mission as defined by the Board of Directors.
- Responsible for communicating effectively with the Board and providing, in a timely and accurate manner, all information necessary for the Board to function properly and to make informed decisions.
- Financial Performance and Viability: Develops resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the organization.
- Responsible for fundraising and developing other revenues necessary to support E2S’ mission.
- Responsibilities for the fiscal integrity of E2S, to include submission to the Board of a proposed annual budget and monthly financial statements, which accurately reflect the financial condition of the organization.
- Responsible for fiscal management that generally anticipates operating within the approved budget, ensures maximum resource utilization, and maintenance of the organization in a positive financial position.
- Organizational Mission and Strategy: Works with board and staff to ensure that the mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning and community outreach.
- Responsible for implementation of E2S’ programs that carry out the organization’s mission.
- Responsible for strategic planning to ensure that E2S can successfully fulfill its mission into the future.
- Continually market and promote its mission Responsible for the enhancement of E2S’ image by being active and visible in the community and by working closely with another professional, civic and private organizations.
- Responsible for the enhancement of E2S’ image by being active and visible in the community and by working closely with other professional, civic and private organizations.
- Organization Operations:
- Responsible for the hiring and retention of competent, qualified staff.
- Responsible for the effective administration of E2S operations.
- Responsible for signing all notes, agreements, and other instruments made and entered into and on behalf of the organization.
Professional Qualifications Needed
- Knowledge of 2Spirit Indigenous History and Culture
- Preferred Master’s Degree in Social Work/Business Management
- Transparent and high integrity leadership.
- Five or more years senior nonprofit management experience
- Experience and skill in working with a Board of Directors.
- High Level strategic thinking and planning. Ability to envision and convey the organization’s strategic future to the staff, board, volunteers and donors.
- Ability to effectively communicate the organization’s mission to donors, volunteers and the overall community.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff.
- A history of successfully generating new revenue streams and improving financial results.
- Active fundraising experience. Excellent donor relations skills and understanding of the funding community.
- Previous success in establishing relationships with individuals and organizations of influence including funders, partner agencies and volunteers
- Solid organizational abilities, including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation.
- Strong financial management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision making and reporting.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong public speaking abilities.
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of energy and commitment.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to
Title: Executive Director
DEADLINE DATE: November 20 @ 12 p.m.
Interviews will be held the week of November 23, 2020, only those successful will be contacted.